Thursday 11 November 2010

Music!

Hi everyone! Today I want to share my musical tastes, including my top bands and songs
   I think music represents a different thing for every person. In my case, songs are not important for being bad or goods, they mean something for me because they help to evocate important moments in my life which are impossible to describe in other way (like a soundtrack)
  I remember that when I was 5 or 6 years, I listen for the first time a marvelous song called “Hotel California”. At that moment knew that I like music (and very much). I started with bands like “Los Prisioneros” and “The Beatles”, because it was the music that my parents listen at home. I knew all the song and lyrics, until one day my older brother came at home with the cassette of an unknown band for me: “Korn”. At this moment I started to diversify the bands that I listen: “Limp Bizkit”, “Blink 182”, “Red Hot Chilli Peppers”, etc…Music became something important in my life. Every day I returned from school and turn on the music really loud
   At the age of thirteen, my first boyfriend influenced me with the band that he most likes. One of those bands (and probably one of my favorites in the entire world) was Iron Maiden. It was also my first concert. It was a magical experience, and I became a fan of concerts for the energy that they have
   At the day, my musical tastes are very diversify, and includes grunge (Pearl Jam, Soundgarden), Chilean bands (Los Tres, Los Jaivas, Illapu, Sol y Lluvia), classic and actual rock (Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppellin, Deep Purple, Credence, Faith No More) and metal music (Metallica, Iron Maiden, Sonata Arctica). My weakness is guitars. I love Santana, Eric Clapton and Joe Satriani. And of course, I can obviate the cumbian music 

1 comment:

  1. live the cumbian
    live los jaivas
    and live the concerts there you feel the complete energy of music

    ReplyDelete